OASIS Ribbon Shears
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Create elegant and dazzling accents for your arrangements and events easily and durably with OASIS™ Ribbon Shears. Unlike regular scissors, the shears provide a clean and precise cut on your ribbon, rather than tearing at the material, making the creation process work best for your time, money, and ease. Gently cut the ribbon, and you’re ready to design artistically and professionally without hassle or frustration.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the OASIS Ribbon Shears
- Flower Care
- Made of high quality stainless steel construction for increased durability.
- This product is universal, suitable for both left and right-handed users.
- Designed for years of lasting performance.
- The Ribbon Shears are 8-3/4 inches long with a 3-1/2 inch mouth opening.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
+ FiftyFlowers reserves the right to accept or reject any return item during COVID because of product handling.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.