OASIS Jumbo Cage
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Make designing easier with grid designs, effortless transportation, and simple attachment with the OASIS™ Jumbo Cage. Soak floral foam in water until completely saturated. Begin your arrangement by gently pressing the stems of your flowers between the openings in the cage and into the floral foam. Keeps your fresh flowers both organized and hydrated. The cage offers extra support, as well as new possibilities for where to place your arrangement.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the OASIS Jumbo Cage
- Flower Care
- Extra large cage filled with Standard OASIS® Floral Foam.
- Patented segmentation reduces drainage when placed upright.
- Triangle-shaped holes at both ends to secure cage to easels, posts and poles.
- Ideal for creating large floral sprays, elaborate pieces for hanging and more.
- One jumbo cage is 13 and 7/8 inches long, 6 and 11/16 inches wide, and 3 and 3/8 inches tall.
- Soak foam before use.
- For use with fresh flowers.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and may be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a miniumum delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
We used them for the wedding arch and bride/groom table centerpiece. It worked very well and stayed strong on the arch all day. I really recommend them.
We used these for our ceremony arch, and they worked well.