OASIS IGLU Holder
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
OASIS® IGLU® Holders let you add floral embelishments to any item. These pre-cut pieces of OASIS® Floral Foam Maxlife are placed in a hard plastic cage that comes with tabs and spikes for easy attachment to any object. Create mind-blowing suspended arrangements, add some drama to your chairs, chalkboards and candelabras, or simply use them as your centerpieces. The Maxlife Foam will keep your flowers secure and hydrated for a long lasting floral showpiece.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the OASIS IGLU Holder
- Flower Care
- IGLU® Holders are made from Deluxe OASIS® Floral Foam Maxlife and are placed on a rigid plastic base with an igloo shaped cage.
- Tabs on either side allow for easy attachment to posts, candelabras, grapevine wreaths and more.
- Built in spikes on the base act as an anchor for taper candles.
- Use as a centerpiece, or wire back-to-back to create a suspended floral display and more.
- 2-5/8 inch diameter x 2-1/2 inches high.
- For use with fresh flowers.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
Storing Floral Foam:
- Store at room temperature and away from heat and humidity.
- Avoid storing in places where the foam may be indented or crushed; this may weaken the structure of the foam when arranging.
How To Use Floral Foam:
- Fill a clean container with fresh water.
- Set the foam brick onto the top of the water. Do not force the foam down into the water.
- Allow the foam to submerge into the water.
- Depending on the size of the floral foam, this process takes an average of one to five minutes. Do not overcrowd the container; this will prolong the process.
- Floral foam can remain underwater for up to 24 hours, but is not recommended to remain submerged longer.
- Remove the foam from the water and begin your arrangements.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.