OASIS Greening Pins
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Let your creativity flow! With OASIS™ Greening Pins, you can achieve those difficult design goals and use those tough to work with products such as moss. With these steel "S" shaped pins, you can attach moss or other accessories to your foam base with ease. Simply arrange and insert the pin gently into the foam to secure in place. Pair with one of our OASIS™ floral foams for professional looking arrangements that will last throughout your event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the OASIS Greening Pins
- Flower Care
- Steel pins with "S"-shaped head.
- Anchors moss, accessories and other coverings to foam bases.
- For use with fresh flowers and Floral Foam.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
+ FiftyFlowers reserves the right to accept or reject any return item during COVID because of product handling.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.