OASIS Garland, 9 Ft
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
To add a flair of color and elegantly accent your event with more vibrant flowers, use OASIS® Garland to hang foliage and blooms from unusual and extraordinary areas like alters, doors, and mantels. Soak the foam in water until it is completely saturated; then, gently push the stems of your flowers and foliage into the foam to create a beautiful design and keep it hydrated days out from your event. Hang from your desired area, and the garland will capture eyes and memories for your ideal event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the OASIS Garland, 9 Ft
- Flower Care
- OASIS® Garlands are made with Deluxe OASIS® Floral Foam Maxlife and secured in flexible green netting to ensure the integrity of the arrangement and make hanging and designing easy.
- The Garlands are ideal for gazebos, arches, doors, mantels and more
- The Foam cylinders are 5 Inches long and 2 Inches wide, providing ample design space.
- 9 Ft per pack (14 cylinders)
- For use with fresh flowers
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
Storing Floral Foam:
- Store at room temperature and away from heat and humidity.
- Avoid storing in places where the foam may be indented or crushed; this may weaken the structure of the foam when arranging.
How To Use Floral Foam:
- Fill a clean container with fresh water.
- Set the foam brick onto the top of the water. Do not force the foam down into the water.
- Allow the foam to submerge into the water.
- Depending on the size of the floral foam, this process takes an average of one to five minutes.
- Do not overcrowd the container; this will prolong the process.
- Floral foam can remain underwater for up to 24 hours, but is not recommended to remain submerged longer.
- Remove the foam from the water and begin your arrangements.
+ FiftyFlowers reserves the right to accept or reject any return item during COVID because of product handling.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.