OASIS Florist Netting, Green, 12 Inch
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Make striking, beautiful, professional-looking designs with your fresh flowers by using OASIS™ Florist Netting. Cut off a piece of netting and place over your vase, creating a grid for your arrangement. Add your flowers in, feeding the stems through the gaps in the mesh gently. The wire mesh will stabilize the flowers, making designing easy and quick, as well as keeping your flowers safe and the integrity of the arrangements intact during transportation and event set-up.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the OASIS Florist Netting, Green, 12 Inch
- Flower Care
- Steel wire mesh with hexagonal gaps.
- Creates an instant grid for designing.
- Holds flowers securely in place during transport.
- 12 inches wide x 150 ft. roll.
- For use with fresh flowers.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
+ FiftyFlowers reserves the right to accept or reject any return item during COVID because of product handling.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.