OASIS Floral Foam Sphere 4.5 Inch
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Create gorgeous displays of vivid flowers and sprigs with the Oasis® Floral Foam Sphere. This foam orb holds stems securely, so your flowers can be fashioned in different shapes and patterns. This ball can also be placed atop a wreath stand, fence spike or hung from ribbon with its convenient attached hook!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
- Made of Deluxe OASIS® Floral Foam Maxlife to securely hold the thickest of stems.
- Perfect for centerpieces, topiaries, fishbowl vases and other creative applications, such as a sphere resting atop a vase.
- Two inches of floral foam surrounds a non-absorbent core, making spheres light enough to hang.
- 4-1/2 Inches in total Diameter.
- Made with heavy density event foam to limit dripping and hold larger flowers.
- Includes convenient hang hook.
- For use with fresh flowers.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
Storing Floral Foam:
- Store at room temperature and away from heat and humidity.
- Avoid storing in places where the foam may be indented or crushed; this may weaken the structure of the foam when arranging.
How To Use Floral Foam:
- Fill a clean container with fresh water.
- Set the foam brick onto the top of the water. Do not force the foam down into the water.
- Allow the foam to submerge into the water.
- Depending on the size of the floral foam, this process takes an average of one to five minutes. Do not overcrowd the container; this will prolong the process.
- Floral foam can remain underwater for up to 24 hours, but is not recommended to remain submerged longer.
- Remove the foam from the water and begin your arrangements.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.
I know that everyone is all about "no foam" arrangements these days, and while in theory I approve, I wanted something sturdier to transport. I used these in compote vases for all my centerpieces and they were great to work with. Just make sure you give yourself long enough to soak them -- they take a while to get fully saturated!