OASIS Floral Cake Foam
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The OASIS® Floral Foam Cylinder is a great way to creat amazing and elegant arrangements like flower cakes for your big day. Place the stems into the foam after soaking in water and place the arrangment into a vase or bowl or use on its own; the foam is very easy to use and will keep the flowers fresh and will keep the display in place before and throughout the event. Ideal for large events with many centerpieces and arrangements as it saves time and effort when creating the displays.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
- Made of Standard OASIS® Floral Foam Maxlife.
- No cutting or shaping required and less waste.
- Fits larger baskets and containers.
- Perfect for party work and novelty presentations, such as a birthday cake of flowers.
- 5 and 3/4 inch diameter x 3 and 7/8 inches tall.
- For use with fresh flowers.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
Storing Floral Foam:
- Store at room temperature and away from heat and humidity.
- Avoid storing in places where the foam may be indented or crushed; this may weaken the structure of the foam when arranging.
How To Use Floral Foam:
- Fill a clean container with fresh water.
- Set the foam brick onto the top of the water. Do not force the foam down into the water.
- Allow the foam to submerge into the water.
- Depending on the size of the floral foam, this process takes an average of one to five minutes. Do not overcrowd the container; this will prolong the process.
- Floral foam can remain underwater for up to 24 hours, but is not recommended to remain submerged longer.
- Remove the foam from the water and begin your arrangements.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.