OASIS Designer Block
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
OASIS® Floral Foam is both functional and versatile. It's a great way to keep your flowers hydrated and arranged beautifully in containers that are hard to arrange flowers in. The Designer Block is equal to six standard sized bricks, eliminating the need to tape multiple bricks together. Cut the foam into the size needed and place the stems into the foam after soaking in water; the foam is very easy to use and will keep the flowers fresh and the display in place before and throughout the event. Ideal for large events with many centerpieces and arrangements as it saves time and effort when creating the displays.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the OASIS Designer Block
- Flower Care
- Made of Deluxe OASIS® Floral Foam Maxlife.
- Eliminates the need to tape multiple bricks together.
- This Oasis Brick is 12 inches by 9 inches by 6 inches (equal in size to six standard-size bricks).
- For use with fresh flowers.
- OASIS™ Floral Wire is genuine Smithers OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from the Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Listed Price includes shipping to your doorstep - no need to run out to the local craft store to buy it - let us deliver it.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
Storing Floral Foam:
- Store at room temperature and away from heat and humidity.
- Avoid storing in places where the foam may be indented or crushed; this may weaken the structure of the foam when arranging.
How To Use Floral Foam:
- Fill a clean container with fresh water.
- Set the foam brick onto the top of the water. Do not force the foam down into the water.
- Allow the foam to submerge into the water.
- Depending on the size of the floral foam, this process takes an average of one to five minutes. Do not overcrowd the container; this will prolong the process.
- Floral foam can remain underwater for up to 24 hours, but is not recommended to remain submerged longer.
- Remove the foam from the water and begin your arrangements making sure the end of the stem stays in the foam for proper hydration and longer vase life.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.