OASIS Design Ring, 10.5 Inch
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Enhance your holiday season with beauty and joy by making your own personalized wreaths with OASIS™ Design Rings. Place the foam in water, and allow it to saturate; then, create your perfect wreath by pushing the stems of your favorite foliage and flowers into the foam and designing. The foam will keep your fresh flowers hydrated longer, and keep them looking happy and healthy all throughout the holiday season, making them a unique treat for friends, family, and yourself.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the OASIS Design Ring, 10.5 Inch
- Flower Care
- Standard OASIS® Floral Foam glued to a solid plastic tray.
- Stable base provides the opportunity to surround anything in flowers.
- Deep water reservoir that helps your flowers stay happy and healthy throughout your entire event.
- Fully assembled, ready to design out of the box.
- 10 and 1/2 inch diameter ring, 6 inch diameter inside of the ring.
- 1 and 3/4 inch ring width.
- 2 and 1/8 inch ring height.
- For use with fresh flowers. Soak foam in water first.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
- Store at room temperature and away from heat and humidity.
- Avoid storing in places where the foam may be indented or crushed; this may weaken the structure of the foam when arranging.
- Fill a clean container with fresh water.
- Set the foam brick onto the top of the water. Do not force the foam down into the water.
- Allow the foam to submerge into the water.
- Depending on the size of the floral foam, this process takes an average of one to five minutes. Do not overcrowd the container; this will prolong the process.
- Floral foam can remain underwater for up to 24 hours, but is not recommended to remain submerged longer.
- Remove the foam from the water and begin your arrangements.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.