OASIS Bunch Cutter
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
For arrangements filled with unique textures and branches, make cutting the stems of your filler and branches easy and timely with the OASIS™ Bunch Cutter. Simply place the branch in the head of the cutter, and close your grip with enough pressure to cut the rough branch. The stainless steel blades make for a durable tool that’s easy and comfortable to use again and again as a practical and precise addition to your floral toolkit.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the OASIS Bunch Cutter
- Flower Care
- Made of high quality stainless steel construction for increased durability.
- Comes with carrying case.
- 5-3/4 Inches Long with 7/8 Inch mouth opening.
- Has greater cutting power, good for cutting multiple stems at once.
- For use with fresh flowers.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.