OASIS Anchor Pins
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
For a sturdy, inconspicuous, and easy way to secure foam to containers such as vases and bowls, use OASIS™ Anchor Pins. Simply glue the back of the pin to the container; when dry, gently press your soaked foam against it, until the pin is completely inside of the foam; the foam will now be secured to the container and ready for you to arrange easily and without conspicuous foam or pins. The pins are subtle, but strong enough to hold any foam and arrangement in place perfectly for your event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the OASIS Anchor Pins
- Flower Care
- Use to secure foam to a container, such as vases and bowls
- Secures easily to flat surfaces with UGLU™ Adhesive, Hot-Melt Glue or Double-Faced Tape
- 1 and 1/4 inches in diameter x 1 and 1/4 inches high
- For use with fresh flowers
- Soak foam completely before use
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
+ FiftyFlowers reserves the right to accept or reject any return item during COVID because of product handling.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.