Novelty Gerberas Choose Your Own Colors
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Novelty Gerbera Daisies are a great choice for your wedding or special event. Novelty Gerbers are California Grown with larger heads that display stunning colors. With the “choose your own colors” package, you can select a mix of beautiful colors! Create memorable wedding bouquets, table centerpieces, and arrangements. Order flowers online today at wholesale prices, shipping included.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Novelty Gerberas Choose Your Own Colors
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
Seasonal Availability: Available year round
Stem Length: Minimum of 20 inches
Bloom Size: 3 to 5 inches in diameter
Expected Vase Life: Average of 5 days
Symbolic Meaning: Daisies symbolize innocence and purity; additionally gerbera daisies are thought to represent cheerfulness.
- Each stem has one bloom.
- Light eyes can range from yellow to green in color and dark eyes can range from burgundy brown to black.
- This package will contain the varieties you select in the dropdown, but available flowers may not match what is pictured. You can find each variety by entering the name in the fiftyflowers.com search bar. This will give you the opportunity to view each option in detail.
- Gerbera Daisies are shipped with 5 to 10 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Christine and Daniel met a little over 9 years ago, introduced by a mutual friend. The bride was in college, the groom working for a home remodeling company. The relationship grew and the bride was set on completing her nursing degree. While the couple never lost sight there long term plan to get married there were a couple forks in the road, the births of their two beautiful boys. So as life happened and priorities changed Christine saw her dream of a big Italian wedding start to fade. But on the night of her graduation party, Daniel proposed, and she said yes. She started her nursing career with long hours and trying to save money for a house, and again the wedding plans were pushed aside. But in the fall of 2018 the decision to look for a venue was made, choosing The Bell Event Centre in downtown Cincinnati. The choice was easy as this former Catholic Church was where Christine's grandfather attended school and mass. Nearly everything was DIY in an effort to keep costs down; from the brides veil to the wedding invitations and wedding signs. The venue was large and Christine wanted the flowers to be amazing, she just had no idea what the cost would be for what she wanted. So we looked a Fifty Flowers on line, read the reviews, watched many YouTube videos on flower arranging and took the plunge. While it was a lot of work, the time spent with the bridesmaids, family and friends putting all the bouquets and arrangements together was one of best pre-wedding events. The flowers were amazing and we are so thankful for the standards and integrity that 50 flowers has set.
While planning my wedding, I decided to not only do my own flower arrangements, but also attempt to grow some of my own flowers. I decided to grow dahlias as they're one of my favorite flowers and zinnias (because they're easy to grow). I also ordered roses and eucalyptus from fifty flowers and hydrangea from Costco (sorry fifty flowers, they had a better price). Then I also went to the grocery store and got a few more filler flowers for the bouquets. On the day of the wedding, myself and my bridesmaids worked on flowers while enjoying brunch, mimosas, and in between getting our hair and makeup done. The end results was a collective but individual group of bouquets and centerpieces. I was so pleased with how everything turned out and would absolutely use fifty flowers again - I just need an excuse :)
The customer service at fifty flowers was wonderful! I initially ordered all the flowers to be delivered 3 days prior to my wedding, but they called to let me know they recommended 2 days for the garden roses. Once the shipments arrived, I received calls and/or emails to ensure everything was in place. It was a pleasure working with them.
The Quick Sand Cream Roses were stunning and perfect!