Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a whimsical touch to your arrangements with Nigella Pods. Nigella are oval-shaped pods with a rich purple-burgundy hue. Each stem has multiple pods, which are surrounded by a lacy web of fuzzy, dill-like green vines. Nigella are an eccentric textural touch to rustic-inspired arrangements. Pair them with blooms like champagne garden roses, David Austin roses peach Juliet Ausgameson, white snowberry fresh autumn greens, and cotinus smoke bush wholesale greenery.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Nigella Pods
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Stem Length: Average Minimum of 16 inches
Symbolism: Pods represents the Sanctuary of Community
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Nigella pods are available July 15 till the end of September. *
- Nigella pods are a filler flower and are ready to use - there is no special preparation required.
- Each stem features multiple pods on the tips of the laterals.
- Flower pod width is an average of 0.25 to 0.5 inches.
- Flower pod height is an average of 0.5 to 1.5 inches.
- Nigella Pods are shipped in a Growers Bunch with approximately 7-10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is very long - Pods will naturally dry which may cause the color to change.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Very fun to use and see, and stong enough to go into floral foam.
I love the nigella in the picture but ours were much more green and I had really hoped for the deep mauve color.
My husband, Cal, and I were married in an Adobe estate that his father had built when Cal was a child. We wanted our wedding to be in our home town of Taos, NM and to highlight the beautiful New Mexican environment that we both grew up in. We kept saying we wanted it to be classy and well done, but still casual and fun. Fifty Flowers really helped us make this dream a reality! One of my favorite wedding memories is actually from the night before the wedding when my 5 bridesmaids and myself all made our own bouquets, the centerpieces, and the boutonnieres. I wanted our flowers to show a lot of greenery and to have subtle pops of flowers that would help offset the mountains and sagebrush behind us while still matching our wedding palette (emerald and blush). It was so much fun to spend time with my closest girlfriends, laughing and making these beautiful memories together. I let each bridesmaid make her own bouquet to her own taste, which was one way that we were able to make the wedding unique and casual while the beauty and quality of the flowers helped us keep the elegance. We also had guests toss the rose petals as Cal and I walked down the isle after the ceremony. So many beautiful memories! It was truly a day to remember.
Most were useable, some had powdery mildew. Not a lot of color, mostly greens and they were on the small side. Long stems were a plus.
Hi Tanya, thank you for sharing your feedback.
I’m sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. We confirmed that the flowers you received were delayed one day in transit, but we weren't informed of any issues with the quality. Please keep in mind that if your flowers are damaged - even if it is the courier's fault - we can offer a solution if we're informed on time and have some pictures.
We’re always available to assist our customers, and we’re committed to providing a high-quality experience. In case there are any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to reach us at 1877 50 ROSES.