Neapolitan Lace Fall Wholesale Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Create a soft, romantic fall look with a touch of lace flowers in your special bridal bouquet. The Neapolitan Lace Fall Wholesale Flowers feature soft clustered blooms varying between creams and burgundy chocolate tones. Pair with full blooms like Burgundy Dahlia Flowers, Secret Garden Roses, and Fresh Red Garnet Bead Greenery for a lush, autumn garden look.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Neapolitan Lace Fall Wholesale Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 3 inches
Average Stem Length: 25 to 30 inches
Symbolism: Lace flowers represent protection
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Neapolitan Lace Flowers are available August through October. *
- Each stem has a cluster of several small blooms.
- These flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care to arrange a possible rush delivery.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Easy. Autumn. Texture. Enough said... except really, I can't help but jabber on about all of these amazing flowers, and this wonderful filler was no exception! It was so much more than a filler flower, it reminded me of my family farm where I grew up and the variations in tone were so delicious! I only wish I had ordered double the amount, I definitely would have used it!
I was thrilled to receive this just in time. It was late arriving and some of it just never recovered. The stems that did recover, were beautiful!!
These were very pretty and offered a subtle pop of color to our arrangements. They were finicky though and shed everywhere!
Although this lace was beautiful, it was very delicate and a little bit past its prime. We were able to salvage about 1/2 of the order and used it in the bridal party's bouquets, but I would have loved to have more for my centerpieces as well. We were refunded for these.