Narcissus Paper White Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Narcissus Paper White Flowers feature multiple small blooms atop their green stem. Each blooms features a white cup surrounded by white floral leaves. Narcissus symbolizes wealth and good fortune and in Greek Mythology, Narcissus was renowned for his beauty. Use Narcissus alone for a fresh spring look or combine with other flowers such as sweet peas or star of bethlehem.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Narcissus Paper White Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 12 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Narcissus Flowers are available mid December to mid April.
- Each stem features a cluster of mini daffodil-type flowers.
- Narcissus Flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Narcissus flower has a distinct mild scent.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Daffodil flowers will pop open once cut and placed in water. If you receive your flowers several days in advance, we suggest you dry store the flowers in a refrigerator until 2 days before your event. Then follow care and handling instructions listed below.*
- When your boxes arrive, open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper, and Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water. Daffodils are prone to producing sap when cut, placing them in water to remove sap.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
We ordered these flowers for our wedding. Being on a tight budget and doing a DIY wedding, we can't say how easy this process (ordering, delivery,arranging) was! We had a slight mishap on the delivery day and had to chase down the FedEx truck. Even after spending a few hours in the hot truck, we easily got the flowers unpacked and into water. To say that these flowers were RESILIENT is an understatement!!!! As with any DIY wedding there are always a few hurdles....but the flowers were not one of them! We had many compliments about the flowers and couldn't have been happier with the whole process from the amazing selection available to customer service, floral design assistance, ordering, delivery, and the truly resilient flowers that we received. The total cost was a little more than we budgeted for, but the little bit extra we paid was well worth it!! #TWOHAPPYBRIDES!