Mother's Get Away Tropical Flower Bouquet
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Delivered on the island breezes where the water is warm, and fruit grows year-round, the Mom in your life will be transported to the tropical staycation of her dreams with the Mother's Get Away Tropical Bouquet. We recommend you enjoy these Mother's Day flowers in a relaxing chair with a delicious drink in your hand. This bouquet of hearty greens and blooms shows that special lady just how much she means to you on this special holiday, and that distance or world circumstance is no delay in the affection you have for her.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Mother's Get Away Tropical Flower Bouquet
- Flower Care
- Flower arrangements are hand-crafted at our design center located in the tropical region deep in the Ecuadorian Coast.
- Uniquely crafted with baby mini ornamental pineapples, tropical gingers, and an array of tropical greenery.
- This Item is only available for delivery in the USA (Alaska included) - we cannot ship to Canada or Hawaii.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Your flower arrangement was hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging or water tubes.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to the desired level and add flower food according to the package.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. Change water daily. Every 1 to 2 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.