Mothers Day Wholesale Stock Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The delicate and sweet-smelling stock flower will top off your plans for mother's day this year. Long stems of clustered petals give an intricate and airy feel to your DIY flowers for mom, or add a fresh look to your tea-for-two lunch plans! In bright, cheerful colors, these are amazing spring flowers that will make the caretakers and mothers in your life feel beautiful and cherished. Send flowers for mother's day to give the gift that every mom loves - fresh flowers! If you're feeling adventurous, order these wholesale flowers and try your hand at floral design by crafting a sentimental, homemade flower gift for your mother. Stock flowers are beautiful when mixed with alstroemeria, roses, or eucalyptus, but they also make a stunning arrangement all on their own when bundled together in an elegant vase!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Stock flowers represent lasting love, lasting beauty, paradise, and bonds of affection. These flowers were originally cultivated by the Italian botanist Pierandrea Matthiola, who thought that due to the unique coloration and growth of these flowers, that there might be medicinal benefits from these flowers, especially considering the wonderful fragrance that these flowers put off. The flowers are originally native to Greece, but they are now very internationally renowned travelers.
- Harvested at our Ecuadorian Flower Farms and shipped directly from the farm to your doorstep overnight!
- Stock flowers are also known as Matthiola Flowers.
- Stock flowers are from the England countryside and is a favorite flower of cottage gardeners.
- Stock flowers are prized for a dense cluster of spicy frangrant flower blossoms.
- Each stem features one focal flower comprised of small clustered blooms and has a light fragrance.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)