Mother's Day Gerbera Flower Gift
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Order flowers online today and send the perfect gift to your Mom with the Mother's Day Gerbera Flower Gift Assorted and Solid Colors! Customize your Gerbera Daisies gift with her favorite color! The brilliantly colored flowers are available in various quantities and are sure to sweep her off her feet! Our gerberas are of premium quality and are a gorgeous way to tell your mother you love her, as they symbolize love, beauty, fertility, childbirth and motherhood. These flowers are often a gift to new mothers as they begin their journey into motherhood.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- This package includes freshly cut Assorted Gerber Daisy stems shipped from our grower to your recipients doorstep.
- These flowers come ready to make a flower bouquet and are easy to design.
- Vase not included*
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- This Item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) - we cannot ship to Canada.
Flowers are shipped directly from our Colombian partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.