Mother's Day Gem Tones Flower Arrangement
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Mothers Gem Tone Flower Arrangement captures the beauty of royal flowers blended with rich purple. This bouquet has some everlasting statice in a brand new blush color. Make Mom feel like royalty with this unique blend of Ecuadorian field flowers direct from our South American farm to your doorstep. Bright beautiful colors will sprinkle mom’s home with joy this unique Mother’s Day!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Mother's Day Gem Tones Flower Arrangement
- Flower Care
- Flower arrangements are hand-crafted at our Ecuadorian design center located in the northern part of Ecuador close to the Cayambe Volcano.
- The 1 Arrangement + 1 Give Away Arrangement are a smaller version of the giant designer arrangement. You will receive 2 bouquets for the price listed - one for your mom and one to give away! Each flower arrangement features 17 flower stems blended between Blue Delphinium, Liatrus, Craspedia, Astrantia, Blush and Purple Statice, & Bupleurum. Both bouquets will come in the same box.
- The Giant Designer Arrangement is a couture designed bouquet and has a generous stem count with 32 stems including Blue Delphinium, Liatrus, Craspedia, Astrantia, Blush and Purple Statice, & Bupleurum.
- This Item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) - we cannot ship to Canada.
- Vase it not included.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions
Your flower arrangement was hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging or water tubes.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to the desired level and add flower food according to the package.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. Change water daily. Every 1 to 2 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.