Mothers Day Fresh Cut Bulk Tulip Flowers Choose Your Color
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Express your love and gratitude for your mom with Mother's Day Tulips. Tulips are bright spring flowers that are also perfect for mother’s day flowers! Create fun tulip bouquets for your mother's day gifts, or decorate your motherhood celebration with some fun DIY flower arrangements featuring these colorful blooms. These wholesale flowers are one of the best flowers for mother's day as they are fresh, beautiful, and loved by many. They come in a variety of radiant, springtime colors that you can choose from below!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Mothers Day Fresh Cut Bulk Tulip Flowers Choose Your Color
- Flower Care
Mother's Day Fresh Cut Bulk Tulip Flowers are hand picked & packed in sunny California and shipped directly to you. You choose the color!
- Grown in the USA, these tulips are blooms with vibrant colors that deepen over time.
- Once placed in water, the bloom and stem will continue to open and grow substantially. As they grow, tulips will gain their color and the color will intensify over time.
- Tulips are shipped with 10 stems per bunch
- Tulips are an uplifting gift that will mesmerize any mom on Mother's Day.
- This Item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) - we cannot ship to Canada.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Your flower arrangement was hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging or water tubes.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to the desired level and add flower food according to the package.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. Change water daily. Every 1 to 2 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.