Moonlight Kissed Dried Lunaria
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
We can't get over the dreamy leaves of this dried flower product. Our bleach dried lunaria brings together a variety of textures to create a magical appeal. With gorgeous, round leaves and a trendy, bleached hue, we can just see these stems at your chic modern wedding or whimsical baby shower. Pair with your favorite fresh flowers like garden roses, or your favorite dried flowers, like bunny tails and pampas grass, and watch your flower arrangement come to life. Designing DIY flowers can be fun and easy with our wholesale flowers. Dried lunaria will add the perfect touch of dimension to bridal bouquets, table centerpieces, and more!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- The dried flowers are a perfect centerpiece for your event tables.
- The Dried Lunaria comes in a 5 Stem Bunch.
- The bouquet is handcrafted at our Ecuadorian design center where the flowers are grown, dried and tinted.
- If you mix the bouquet with fresh flowers in water the tinted color can seep and change the color of the water.
Dried flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- It is normal for dried and preserved flowers to shed blooms and leaves during transit.
- Keep dried and preserved flowers in the box with the lid on until you are ready to use.
- Store the box out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed with processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).