Moody Blues Fresh Rose
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Moody Blues Fresh Rose bouquet is here to set your mood. It is time for a fresh cocktail and some midnight jazz to set the stage for your special everyday event. Create a special time just for you to enjoy your fresh roses all to yourself. The rose is a perfect blend of pinks and purples to make a magistic glow within a floral bouquet.
*Want gorgeous weekly flower designs?
Sign up for an exclusive FlowerFix flower subscription plan! Flowers Fix everything!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
You will receive one (1) Rose Box. The box will include two (2) bunches of Moody Blues Fresh Rose - handmade with joy in Colombia. Each rose bunch includes one dozen (12) roses + one (1) extra bloom for you to give away and spread the joy!
You will receive one (1) Moody Blues Fresh Rose - handmade with joy in Colombia.
FiftyFlowers ships millions roses every year, offering access to the highest quality and most popular varieties available today - at industry-leading prices.
Our CEO has hand-selected a premium rose variety for each Rose Box!
The roses included in this Rose Box are some of the most highly sought-after rose varieties in the World.
Order today to enjoy the color, quality, and classical elegance of these extraordinary and hard-to-find roses - highly sought after throughout the World!
*As these are natural products, flowers included in FlowerFix designs may occasionally be substituted for like blooms that retain a similar style and color palette, while maintaining the high-quality that we expect from our floral designs.
Flower Bunches are shipped directly from our farms to your house. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Do not snip off the ziptie that keeps the spiral arrangement intact.
- Fill the tray with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 2 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems straight, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An straight cut will allow for a stable surface area for the ends of your stems to sit on. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Tap the stems into the tray to ensure their stability. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)