Monochromatic Pink Combo Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Got Pink? The Monochromatic Pink Combo Pack that is! Pink Alstromeria, Pink Gerbera Daisies, Pink Limonium, White Dasies, and Pink Snapdragons or Stock give you different shades of Pink that blend into beautiful monochromatic arrangements. Perfect for weddings, family reunions, or even Quinceaneras. Buy the Monochromatic Pink Combo Pack today at FiftyFlowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Monochromatic Pink Combo Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: is 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This Mixed Flower Box is available year round.
- Each Growers Bunch consists of 5 stems.
- 10 Bunch Box Includes: 2 bunches pink Alstroemeria, 2 bunches pink Gerbera Daisies, 2 bunches pink Limonium, 2 bunches white Daisies, and 2 bunches pink Snapdragons or Stock.
- 18 Bunch Box Includes: 4 bunches pink Alstroemeria, 3 bunches pink Gerbera Daisies, 4 bunches pink Limonium, 4 bunches white Daisies, and 3 bunches pink Snapdragons or Stock.
- 40 Bunch Box Includes: 8 bunches pink Alstroemeria, 8 bunches pink Gerbera Daisies, 8 bunches pink Limonium, 8 bunches white Daisies, and 8 bunches pink Snapdragons or Stock.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Add similar combo packs such as our Monochromatic Orange Combo Pack , Monochromatic Yellow Combo Pack or Monochromatic White Combo Pack.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- This Item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) - we cannot ship to Canada.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower withing your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.
FiftyFlowers helped me create the perfect day for a bride. I ordered my flowers from them two weeks prior to the wedding. They let me know in advance of a couple things that were not avaible in the quanities I requested. I prepared a wedding with 12 attendants, 2 sets of parents, 3 sets of grandparents, 5 extra servers, 3 alter pieces, 13 centerpieces, and the cake. FiftyFlowers made my job so easy with flower selction and price. Everything stayed so fresh I was able to make 10 extra floral pew markers as well. I will use FiftyFlowers for my next event!
I too was skeptical about ordering flowers for my wedding online, but now I am a returning customer to fiftyflowers.com. I ordered center pieces, roses and rose petals for my ceremony/reception which was held in an outdoor garden. The flowers received ontime and with the detailed care instructions by the ceremony, they absolutely exceeded my expectations. I had priced similar arrangements from local florists, but saved thousands, by putting the bouquets, centerpieces and flower girl baskets together myself. I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist and fiftyflowers.com made it easy to have the perfect arrangements for my wedding.