Monochromatic Lavender Bouquetta Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Entrance your guests with the soft and chic tonality of Monochromatic Lavender Bouquetos. The mysterious, yet entrancing color palette offers a cool and collected elegance to events, featuring lavish roses and ornate alstromerias, enhanced by tissue-like statice and fuzzy dusty miller. Best of all, this arrangement is both gorgeously ornate, as well as incredibly easy to set up, making the event less of a hassle for you while still stunning your guests.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Monochromatic Lavender Bouquetta Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Small Diameter: 10-11 cm / 3.9 - 4.3 inches
Small Height: 11cm / 4.3 inches
Average Medium Diameter: 12-14 cm / 4.7 - 5.5 inches
Medium Height: 15-16 cm / 5.9 - 6.2 inches
Average Large Diameter: 14-15 cm / 5.5 - 5.9 inches
Large Height: 17-18 cm / 6.6 - 7 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- These packs are shipped prearranged in floral bouquets and only require watering the OASIS Floral Foam.
- The stems are set in OASIS Floral Foam, wrapped in clear and decorative accents, and tied together with a ribbon.
- The LARGE Bouquet has 18 stems of: Lavender Statice, Lavender Alstromeria, Lavender Roses, and Dusty Miller Greenery.
- The MEDIUM Bouquet has 13 stems of: Lavender Statice, Lavender Alstromeria, Lavender Roses, and Dusty Miller Greenery.
- The SMALL Bouquet has 10 stems of: Lavender Statice, Lavender Alstromeria, Lavender Roses, and Dusty Miller Greenery.
- Expected bouquet life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Our Bouquettas are a pre-made finished product.
- When your boxes arrive, open your boxes and remove any straps or extra packaging.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Ensure that the floral foam within the decorative wrap is moist. You can add more water as needed.
- Check the floral foam every 12 hours.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I bought 10 large arrangement and purchased extra roses and foliage. I'm glad I did. The large isn't that big. The large would be an appropriate centerpiece for a table that sits four but not a table seating eight. I had to add roses and green foliage to beef up the centerpieces to look more appropriate on a table that seats eight. The lavender roses had very bright pick petals on the outside of the rose. I ended up peeling off two layers of petals to not have pink showing. The wedding was last Saturday and the roses are still looking beautiful, today is Tuesday. They arrived on time, Wednesday before wedding. The lambs ear in the arrangement for the most part was limp. So I ended pulling it out of all 10 arrangements. Overall happy but wish they were much bigger.