Monochromatic Bleach Dried Flower Kit
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Want to include dried flowers in your arrangements, but don't know which ones to choose? This DIY kit features a variety of dried filler flowers that will complement any flower design! Upon ordering this kit, you will receive an assortment of dried flowers that have been bleached to achieve a timeless monochromatic look. Bleach-dried baby's breath, wheat, oats, canary grass, and more are chosen at random depending on availability. Whether you are creating an all-dried flower arrangement or are going for a modern fresh-and-dried combo, this pack is sure to bring texture and beauty into your design.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
The Monochromatic Bleach Dried Flower Kit is a designer combo pack which includes a variety of dried flowers like baby's breath, oats, wheat grass, phalaris, thypa, linum, and pennisetum.
- This DIY Dried Flower Combo is handcrafted at our Ecuadorian design center where the flowers are grown, dried and bleached.
- The flower bunches in this kit are selected at random based on availability. The flowers you receive may not exactly match the photos.
- The dried flowers in this combo pack are preserved to last a long time with proper care.
- Mixing dried flowers with fresh flowers in water can cause the color of the dried flwers to become distorted.
- Dried flowers tend to shed.
Dried flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey.Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- It is normal for dried and preserved flowers to shed blooms and leaves during transit.
- Keep dried and preserved flowers in the box with the lid on until you are ready to use.
- Store the box out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed with processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).