Mondial Rose Luxury Flower Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This hand-held gorgeous flower bouquet is an elegant addition to all your table centerpieces season round. This white monochromatic bouquet features roses, white scabiosa, anemone, white ranuculus, and more. This ready to go bouquet is a great way to add an elegant touch to your wedding or party events season round.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Mondial Rose Luxury Flower Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
Total Stems: 24
Average Height of Centerpieces: 20 to 22 inches
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Our flower bouquets are hand crafted at our Ecuadorian Design Center and built for your order and arrive ready to use with no special prep needed
- Medium Centerpiece (pictured) features 24 stems of 4 mondial roses, 4 tibet roes, 3 white scabiosa, 3 blush delphinium, 2 white anemone, 2 white ranunculus, 4 ard solomio, and 2 spray roses.
- Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
- Vases not included.
- Ideal vase is about 9-10 inches in height and 3-4 inches wide.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Your flower arrangement was hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging or water tubes.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to the desired level and add flower food according to the package.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. Change water daily. Every 1 to 2 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.