Modern Yellow Rose Boutonniere and Corsage Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Modern Yellow Rose Boutonniere and Corsage Pack brings a joy of sunshine to any wedding or prom! The Boutonniere features 1 yellow rose paired with a sprig of greenery and wrapped in a yellow ribbon; the corsages has 2 yellow roses paired with greenery and yellow ribbon. Perfect for a table place setting or you could tie them to gift bags for your guests. This product is only available in the USA.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Modern Yellow Rose Boutonniere and Corsage Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- This Boutonniere and corsage pack contains a total of 16 or 30 ready to go pieces.
- The 16 piece package includes: 8 pin on boutonnieres and 8 pin on corsages, 16 pin on boutonnieres, or 16 pin on corsages.
- The 30 piece package includes: 15 pin on boutonnieres and 15 pin on corsages, 10 pin on boutonnieres and 20 pin on corsages, 30 pin on boutonnieres, or 30 pin on corsages.
- Each boutonniere consists of: 1 Yellow rose, Israeli Ruscus and is adorned with yellow ribbon. A white pearl pin is included with each boutonniere.
- Each corsage consists of: 2 Yellow roses, Israeli Ruscus and is adorned with yellow ribbon.
- This package is not customizable.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. Anemones are categorized by seasonal accessibility.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Boutonnières and Corsages are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have proper care.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or straps.
- Inspect your flowers*
- If your flowers arrived with water tubes inspect that each tube has water. Fill each tube with fresh and clean water.
- If your flowers did not arrive with water tubes there is no need to cut the stems and place them in water. Skip step 5 and go to step 6.
- Holding the water tube in one hand, gently pull back the soft plastic top of the water tube. Do not remove the arrangement from the plastic top. In one hand you will be holding the water tube, and in the other hand, the arrangement with the plastic top still attached. Remove the cotton wrap around the flower stems and fill the water tube with fresh water. Place the arrangement back in the tube and seal it. Do not at any time push, pull, or apply pressure to the flower arrangement. Doing so may potentially damage the flowers.
- Place the boutonnières or corsages in a refrigerator away from fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables release gases which may damage your flowers. Also ensure that the refrigerator’s temperature is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Freezing temperatures will damage your flowers.
- When ready to use, take your flowers out of the water tube and cut the stems at the desired length.
- It is normal for the ribbon or green florist tape to become wet from being in the water tube. If you notice your ribbon/tape is wet, be sure to dry it off fully before wearing.
- Once ribbon/tape is dry you are ready to attach your boutonnière or corsage.
- Always keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Wow! I am extremely impressed! I was a bit skeptical about ordering my wedding flowers on-line...but soon discovered there was no need to worry. Each and every one of the Fiftyflowers representatives was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. So friendly in that I could feel the warm smile over the phone. In regards to the roses...a double WOW!! They were so BEAUTIFUL and arrived on-time (2 days before the wedding). Thanks for the GREAT Customer Service and roses that exceeded my expectations!