Mixed Fruit Rose Flower Bouquet
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This stunning arrangement features 33 total stems with a variety of roses in shades of pink, orange, and yellow, accented with fresh greenery and baby's breath. It's the perfect gift for someone who appreciates the beauty of nature and loves to stand out from the crowd.
Not only is this bouquet visually stunning, but it's also long-lasting. We source our flowers directly from the growers, ensuring that they are fresh and of the highest quality. With proper care, your Mixed Fruit Rose Flower Bouquet will continue to brighten up any room for days to come.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Mixed Fruit Rose Flower Bouquet
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Total Stems: 33
Average Stem Length: 20-27 inches
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This bouquet has a 33 stems total of 2 red roses, 2 yellow roses, 2 orange roses, 2 hot pink roses, 2 medium pink roses, 2 white roses, 2 peach roses, 2 light pink roses, 2 green roses, 2 cream roses, 2 lavender roses, 2 bicolor yellow/red roses, 3 baby's breath and 6 ruscus.
- Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
- Vases not included.
- Flower arrangements are hand-crafted and arranged especially for you.
- These flowers come pre-arranged in a flower bouquet and require no special prep work.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods.
- Open your box. After doing a little happy dance – remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers!
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.