Mixed Eucalyptus Greenery Centerpiece
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This Mixed Eucalyptus Greenery Centerpiece is full of lush eucalyptus of varying sizes and textures. This beautiful combination is a perfect centerpiece on its own, or try adding your favorite flowers to effortlessly create stunning centerpieces for your special event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Mixed Eucalyptus Greenery Centerpiece
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: 15-20 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Each bouquet will include 12 stems of farm choice eucalyptus greens.
- Varieties may include: Baby eucalyptus, Parvafolia eucalyptus, Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, and Blade Accacia. *varieties may vary due to farm availability and season*
- Vases not included.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since Greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this Green may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your greenery will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I had to cut back on professional flowers by about $1500, but I didn’t want to take away from the decor that I had envisioned. So I ordered 30 centerpieces and they arrived fresh and lively. I used them as greenery for my aisle chairs, as faux garland for my head table, on the hoop for my cake stand, for a few floral arrangements, and added a single piece to each table which really elevated the look of it all. They are already cut to about the size you might need for a vase, which was perfect for our aisle decor. All in all, these centerpieces along with some Sam’s club flowers save me $1000 and I’m kicking myself now for not doing all the flowers myself because I could have saved so much more!
I'm so happy that we were able to help you cut back on your floral budget while still getting stunning flowers to make your wedding day even more unforgettable. I love how the aisle markers look, they really make the bride and the bridal bouquet stand out even more! Thank you for sharing your pictures with me. They're gorgeous!
Please keep us in mind for any future events! We would love to help you create the perfect floral arrangements for any occasion.
These were great.
Great addition for not only the bridal party boutiques, but bits and pieces were also utilized for centerpieces and boutonnieres. Also utilized as added decoration throughout the loft space.
These greens were plenty!!!! I probably bought too much!