Mixed Eucalyptus and Bay Leaf Wreath
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Mixed Eucalyptus and Bay Leaf Wreaths are the perfect decoration for weddings, events and holiday festivities. Fun and easy, you can use wreaths to spruce up any door or wall, or use as a centerpiece by placing candles or fruit in the center. The eucalyptus and bay leaf add a fresh scent to any occasion. Our bulk wreaths are available in multiple sizes and quantities to meet your needs.
12" wreath pictured with candle. 30" wreath pictured on door.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Mixed Eucalyptus and Bay Leaf Wreath
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Wreaths arrive fresh and last a minimum of 2-3 days out of the box with proper handling and care. If your wreath arrives before your anticipated delivery date, please follow our care instructions to ensure your wreath will be fresh for your event.
- Fresh wreaths will start their drying process once they are shipped from the farm. Different greenery may curl or fade slightly as they dry over time, this shouldn’t affect the overall appearance of your wreath.
- Dried wreaths may be preserved an average of 2 to 3 weeks depending on delivery climate.
- Our Seeded Eucalyptus is subject to change depending on the season. It may vary from regular seeded to Willow Seeded during the spring
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
- Fresh wreaths are not recommended for outdoor use when the temperatures fall below 40° F.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
**Variety of eucalyptus may change depending on the season
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Your wreaths are hand crafted for your order. Follow the steps below to ensure proper care of your wreaths.
- Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and inspect the wreath.
- Keep the wreaths in the box and store them in a cool dry place, until ready to use. Do not store in the box for more than 5 days. Do not mist with water while storing wreaths in the box to avoid condensation.
- Ensure wreaths are stored away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need for refrigeration.
- When you are ready to start decorating, remove wreaths from the box. Remove any shedding greens and lightly mist with water.
- To avoid excess shedding, we recommend limited movement of this product once it has been removed from the box.
- Fresh wreaths are not recommended for outdoor use when the temperatures fall below 40°F.
- To extend the life of your wreath, keep it away from extreme temperatures, extreme weather, direct sunlight, drafts, or heat sources.
I used these as centerpieces for reception tables and they filled out the tables beautifully (we placed a candle in the center of each wreath!) without a ton of cost or time. Plus, everyone who wanted took home a wreath at the end of the night! Super fun.