Mixed Eucalyptus and Bay Leaf Garland
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a fresh, crisp touch to outdoor summertime events with Mixed Eucalyptus and Bayleaf Garlands. True green, spear-shaped bayleaves give the garland a bright tone and very full look. The muted blue-green eucalyptus adds color contrast, while the yellow-green seeds add pops of texture. Use this garland for boho chic events or rustic events that feature abundant greenery and flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Mixed Eucalyptus and Bay Leaf Garland
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Garland Width: 4-6 Inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- This garland is a mix of Bay leaf, seeded eucalyptus, and baby eucalyptus.*
- Leaves shapes, sizes and color may vary depending on the time of the year.
- Our Seeded Eucalyptus is subject to change depending on the season.
- The seeds on our Seeded Eucalyptus can be smaller in size, shaped like a cup, or colored brownish/red depending on the time of year. Please call our customer service (1-877-507-6737) if you have any questions on the shape and color of the eucalyptus for your event.
- The length of garland sections cannot be customized.
- Garlands with a length of 50 ft and above will come in sections of 25 ft.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands, this could result in unraveling or weakening of the structure of the garland.
- Garlands last an average of 4 days, depending on care and handling.
- Our garlands are created to be one-sided, the side with exposed wire should face the table.
- Garlands will have a greenery scent.
- Bulk garlands tend to shed. This is absolutely normal. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for complete details on how to properly care for your garlands.
- Since greenery is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this garland may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Your garlands are hand crafted for your order. Follow the steps below to ensure proper care of your garlands.
- Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and inspect the garland.
- Keep the garlands in the box and store them in a cool dry place, until ready to use. Do not store in the box for more than 5 days. Do not mist with water while storing garlands in the box to avoid condensation.
- Ensure garlands are stored away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need for refrigeration.
- When you are ready to start decorating, remove garlands from the box. Remove any shedding greens and lightly mist with water.
- To avoid excess shedding, we recommend limited movement of this product once it has been removed from the box.
- Fresh garlands are not recommended for outdoor use when the temperatures fall below 40°F.
- To extend the life of your garland, keep it away from extreme temperatures, extreme weather, direct sunlight, drafts, or heat sources.
Our arbor was 16' across by 10' down and the 25 foot garland was just right. This particular greenery stood out against the arbor like a gem. I will be using this again in 3 weeks!!
this had serious heft! It smelled absolutely divine! We used it draped across our gift table - we had originally planned to have this up on the ceremony site, but last minute nixed it due to time constraints. looked gorgeous on the table.