Mini Gardenia Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Petite Gardenia Flowers are stunning white blooms that are perfect for floating in a bowl with some candles or for wiring into a wedding bouquet. Identical to the tradionally sized Gardena flower but slightly smaller, these fragile blooms have a delicious fragrance and are a wedding favorite. Delicate and without stems or leaves, these petite blooms come with silk leaves upon which the flower sits. A very popular flower, the white Gardenia would add an elegant touch to any table centerpiece, wedding bouquet, or flower arrangement.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Mini Gardenia Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 2 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Gardenias are available year-round.*
- Gardenias have 1 bloom per stem.
- Gardenia flowers are very fragrant.
- Gardenia do not have stems, and often must be wired or glued. Silk foliage is included for the blooms to sit on.
- Gardenia flowers are extremely fragile flowers. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for further care instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Your bulk Gardenia flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- They will arrive in a plastic container with a special paper wrap.
- If kept in their box, life can be extended up to one week; however once arranged, the flower life expected should be 24 hours.
- Leave your flowers in the packaging until the day of the event. Place the box in the refrigerator. These flowers are sensitive to ethylene gas emitted by fresh fruits and vegetables, so be sure to remove all fruits and veggies from the fridge before storing your flowers!
- When ready to decorate, simply open the packaging and arrange as desired. Be aware that Gardenias do not have a stem, and must be wired or glued while arranging.