Mini Cymbidium Orchid Rosey Wine
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Mini Cymbidiums Orchids are a smaller version the classic Cymbidium. Rosey Wine is a strong larger lip orchid with hues of rose and red wine blends. Easy to make a corsage, wedding bouquet, flower centerpiece or give as a gift with this striking beatiful orchid flowers. Each Orchid stem will have 8 to 11 blooms. Order orchids today at wholesale prices, direct from our farm to your doorstep. SHIPPING included in price!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Mini Cymbidium Orchid Rosey Wine
- Flower Care
- With this package, you will receive a rose wine colored flower with a larger lip. The amount and intensity of each tone may vary depending upon Mother Nature.
- Recommended delivery date is 1 to 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday or Friday.
- Cymbidium Orchids are available year round*
- Cymbidium Orchids have an average of 8 to 11 blooms per stem.
- Average bloom size is 1 to 2 inches in diameter.
- Average stem length is 20 inches.
- Length from bottom of stem to the first flower will range from 3 to 5 inches.
- Average stme width is 1/16th of an inch in the largest circumference including blooms 2 to 4 inches.
- Orchids are shipped with water tubes to supply continuous hydration during shipping. Boxes will contain cotton like protective wrapping to ensure proper travel.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Orchid flower meaning is love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm. Cymbidium Orchids are one of the most popular and attractive orchids in the world because of the beautiful flowers. Cymbidium Orchid flowers date back to the dinosaur age.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Orchids are shipped directly from our partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Just follow these simple steps:
- Remove flowers from box. If your Orchids do not arrive in water tubes, go directly to step 2. If your Orchids arrive with water tubes, simply check to make sure the water tubes contain water then prop them upright with the tubes attached. There is no immediate need to cut and put them in water. When you are ready to make your arrangements, then move onto step 2. However, keep an eye on the water level inside the tubes. You may need to fill them with water as needed.
- Fill a container with fresh, cool water to the desired level.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately one inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared container.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Blooms toward the bottom of the stem are older than blooms near the top of the stem. It is normal for the bottom blooms to die sooner. Simply remove any dying blooms daily.
- Every 24 hours, re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.
Orchids are shipped in full bloom. There is no need to receive the flowers many days in advance for blooming purposes. If you like, you can leave your Orchids standing upright with the stems in the water tubes until you are ready to design the flowers.
Orchids do not like refrigeration; it may damage them. Optimal temperature for your orchids is 18C or 65F. Anything cooler than this could potential be harmful and may damage the flowers.
Beautiful and really packed for travel. They lasted almost one month after the wedding. We used them for the fathers of the bride and groom boutonnieres as well as all the wrist corsages. They topped the cake and were in all the bouquets. They are truly an amazing flower and worked perfectly with our color combination.
This shower was for my oldest daughter it is our first grandchild, and because I have amateur experience as an event planner, the head hostess asked me to help plan and create the centerpieces. I used premade centerpieces, the Rustic Perfectly Peach rose collection. Some of the large peach roses were unavailable so we added spider mums because they are a favorite of my daughter. I also added bright pink roses to add pop to the color and add to the Boho feel. Overall, the centerpieces turned out lovely.
I was originally pretty nervous about the thought of ordering my wedding flowers over the internet and trusting that I would receive what I ordered and on time, but I was blown away by the quality of the flowers. I ordered 4000 Green and Cream Irish Petal Blend and a box of each 23 and 14 Green Cream centerpieces that contained button poms, roses, carnations, and daisies. I didn't need nearly that many centerpieces but I was unsure whether they would be large or small, or exactly how to judge size and quality over the internet so I wanted to prepare for the worst. I was so impressed once I unpackaged all of the bouqets and cut the flowers. They had put one extra bouqet in each of the boxes, I'm assuming just in case any of the flowers were damaged and unusable, which they weren't. Sure a few blooms fell off here and there but I'm talking maybe 5 out of all of the bundles, but I expected that since they were packaged and shipped via mail. I ended up with tons of extras that we cut and tied to use as aisle runner flowers, and for all of the extra tables. They were beautiful!! Tons of people commented on how pretty they were as well. But I just wanted to post this for the people out there like me that were sceptical of ordering flowers online - this sites flowers were definately up to par with a florist and much cheaper!