Midnight Black DecoBeads
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Midnight Black DecoBeads are an innovative way to incorporate color as well as style in your flower arrangements. Decobeads are hard pebble sized balls that you prepare by soaking in water; over a 5 hour time lapse, the small hard pebbles will turn into colorful marble sized soft gel balls that are used as a decorative accent in the bottom of your vases. This 8 ounce jar will make over 6 gallons of Midnight Black DecoBeads. Ideal for accenting a black color scheme as well as adding a fun and innovated idea to your event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Midnight Black DecoBeads
- Flower Care
- Each 8 oz jar makes over 6 gallons of product. Mix them up in one batch or as you please.
- Less expensive and more attractive than marbles or stones.
- Non-toxic, environmentally safe.
- Beads swell up to more than 1/2 inch in diameter.
- Beads do not serve as a source of water for fresh flowers, additional water must be added to the vase for flowers to hydrate.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
+ FiftyFlowers reserves the right to accept or reject any return item during COVID because of product handling.
- DecoBeads are shipped in 8 oz jars.
- Add one ounce (2 level tablespoons) to one gallon of water or 1 level tablespoon to 2 quarts of water.
- Allow 4 hours for beads to absorb water.
- Drain any excess water with a strainer or colander.
- After draining excess water, pour only 3/4 of finished beads in the bowl/vase. Pour water in the vase until there is approximately 1-inch of water on the bottom. Finish pouring beads to fill the vase. Diagonally cut flower stems, place stems to the bottom of the vase in the liquid water.
Add more water to beads when they begin to dry to refresh them. After long periods of use, beads can be washed with hot water while they are in a strainer. Note: Color beads will fade and slightly change color. Layer beads with different colors, simply place wax paper or plastic wrap between each color layer. On step 1 above, it is important to use the proper amount of water to obtain the correct color. By adding too much water, the color in the bead will be faded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take internally.
- Slippery when wet.
- Sweep up any spills immediately; especially on any fabric or carpet.
- Do not dispose in drains. Dispose in trash container.