Metallic Gold Greenery DIY Combo Box
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Create gorgeous contrast and a whimsical, romantic look with the touch of tinted greenery. Metallic Gold Greenery DIY Combo Box features an assortment of silver dollar eucalyptus, ruscus, and thistle that is carefully painted gold at the time of preparing your shipment! Arrange with deep burgundy and cream blooms in your bridal arrangements and tuck in natural green garlands on your reception tables for an enchanting woodland feel.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Metallic Gold Greenery DIY Combo Box
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This pack is available year round. *
- This pack is not preassembled; follow the Flower Care tab to process the greenery prior to arranging.
- This pack features gold tinted greenery including: Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, Ruscus, and Thistle.
- Each bunch is shipped with 10 stems.
- Small Pack Includes:
- 3 bunches of Gold Tinted Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, 2 bunches of Gold Tinted Ruscus, and 2 bunches of Gold Tinted Thistle.
- Medium Pack Includes:
- 5 bunches of Gold Tinted Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, 5 bunches of Gold Tinted Ruscus, and 4 bunches of Gold Tinted Thistle.
- Large Pack Includes:
- 10 bunches of Gold Tinted Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, 10 bunches of Gold Tinted Ruscus, and 10 bunches of Gold Tinted Thistle.
- These greens are spray tinted using the greenery as the base green. Our post harvest team sprays a special flower paint to tint the greens. The tint will rub off from the leaves and the part of the stem that is painted. Use precaution when processing tinted products. This may temporarily stain hands, so wear gloves when processing and arranging. This dye may permanently stain clothing.
- The color of this tinted green may vary to some degree. Because they have distinct textures, when the paint is sprayed on, there may be some small parts that the paint cannot reach and will remain the natural color.
- The average vase life of greenery is 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Painted Greenery is shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your greenery, we prepare them for shipment with proper hydration methods. It is absolutely NORMAL if your greenery appears sleepy and thirsty after their journey.
- Open your box of greenery and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overstuffing may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any stem bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Remove any foliage that lies below the water line to prevent bacteria from entering through the water.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow greenery at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greenery fresh. Be sure that your stems have sufficient water. They will drink an exceptional amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your greenery, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the greenery intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).
+ This flower is spray tinted using Seeded Eucalyptus as the base green. Our post harvest team sprays a special flower paint to tint the greens. The tint will rub off from the leaves and the part of the stem that is painted. This may temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves when processing and designing with these blooms. This dye most likely will stain clothing.
These were the sad story of our event when they should have been the highlight. Gold sprayed filler to accent the gold embellished cylinder vases for a 50th Anniversary. Instead they arrived hot and sweating, through a different delivery service than all the other flowers ordered. Every bunch was a sticky smelly glob of paint. Perhaps not packaging them while the paint was still moist or not sending chilled? I did receive a full refund very quickly, so half a star! but we had to scramble to find something to replace it as the event was an hour from everywhere.
These were horrible....stuck to package and each other. I could not use these at all and my money went to wast. I will never be ordering again. I called in enought 3 times left 2 messages. No one called back. I did call in a timely manner. I hesitate to even order from this company in the future.
We had an outdoor lakeside event in rural Wisconsin. Everything arrived on time and looking great. I even had enough flowers to make a huge floral arrangement for the Doorway to the wedding site. The white and creamy white flowers looked great with the greenery. I made a flower crown for the flower girl and a floral collar for Sally the Dog. Sorry I don't have a picture of Sally. Trust me, she looked great!
My Daughter wanted a classic white and green look for her wedding flowers. I was able to get exactly the look she wanted for her special day. The Flower Experts made figuring out what we need easy and fun. We had a TON of flowers and we were able to use all of it. Out of 200 hundred roses, 1 broke. 1!
I used the time line and other tutorials from the FiftyFlowers Blog to help plan and make these flowers happen.
We made 16 floral arrangements for the ceremony site that doubles as centerpieces at the reception. Thank you so much FiftyFlowers!!