Mayra Pink Ruffles Garden Rose
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Mayra Pink Ruffles Garden Rose is a true bridal pink bloom with sweet swirls of abundant petals in true garden rose form. Resembling a Peony, this sweet and perfectly pink Rose will add femininity to your special day. Blend with White Garden Roses for a soft bouquet.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Mayra Pink Ruffles Garden Rose
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 3 to 4 inches
Average Stem Length: 10 to 24 inches
Scent: Has little to no scent
Foliage: Has some foliage
Thorns: Has some thorns
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Has a full aperture bloom.
- Mayra Pink Ruffles Garden Rose is considered to be a garden rose because of the high petal count, distinct petal shape, and garden rose scent.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 to 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Shipped with 12, 18 or 24 stems per bunch.
- Within each bunch, the garden roses are packed in multiple layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have half of the stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Garden Roses are shipped directly from our farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Our Garden Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Garden Roses have been properly prepared for shipping. Remove any of this special packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting, but do NOT remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Garden Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Garden Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Garden Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Garden Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
Absolutely stunning flowers! They opened up so big, and were a gorgeous color. Definitely the favorite!
Love this color and it looked so pretty in person.
So many petals and huge! These really look like bright pink peonies! Definitely one of our favorites! They were a brighter color pink than I was expecting from the photo, but they still were gorgeous with the other flowers. Also used for the wedding garland!
So beautiful! The blooms are huge!
Crying happy tears with full hearts thinking about all of the wonderful memories we made this weekend. We felt so blessed to be surrounded by so much love and support for not just one, but two wedding ceremonies! So many wonderful friends and family members shared in our dream and worked so hard to make this special weekend all that it was. Patrick and I have been together for almost 5 years and have spent countless summer days enjoying the beauty of my in-law's Southern Oregon vineyard/winery. I couldn't think of a more special location to share in our wedding vows. A huge shout-out to my wonderful parents and mother and father in law for making this dream a reality (in addition to many others). Our wedding flowers were absolutely STUNNING! My oh-so-talented co-worker Marcia worked her tail off to make some really beautiful arrangements. It was the perfect mix of greenery and wedding white and complimented the grape vines so well too! We couldn't be happier with the quality of flowers provided by FiftyFlowers and the kind customer service team. Thanks, a million!