LOMEY Pewholder with OASIS Floral Foam, Large
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
For an elegant and classic addition to your event, consider adding flowers in the audience as well with Large LOMEY® Pew Holders. Soak the OASIS™ foam in water until saturated, and then simply press the stems of your fresh flowers into the foam to arrange ahead of time and keep the flowers hydrated and healthy for days. Attach the small arrangement to pews or chairs using the clip, and you’ve added a beautiful flourish of color and grace to your event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the LOMEY Pewholder with OASIS Floral Foam, Large
- Flower Care
- 3 inch diameter foam-filled cage is welded to clip for secure hold for floral accents to church pews or seating areas.
- Plastic clip expands to securely attach to various pew or chair widths.
- Soak foam in water before use.
- Keeps flowers hydrated and healthy for days ahead of your event.
- For use with fresh flowers.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
Storing Floral Foam:
- Store at room temperature and away from heat and humidity.
- Avoid storing in places where the foam may be indented or crushed; this may weaken the structure of the foam when arranging.
How To Use Floral Foam:
- Fill a clean container with fresh water.
- Set the foam onto the top of the water. Do not force the foam down into the water.
- Allow the foam to submerge into the water.
- Depending on the size of the floral foam, this process takes an average of one to five minutes. Do not overcrowd the container; this will prolong the process.
- Floral foam can remain underwater for up to 24 hours, but is not recommended to remain submerged longer.
- Remove the foam from the water and begin your arrangements.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.