LOMEY Pedestal Foam, Large
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Make arranging with columns and pedestals quick, easy and even more striking with LOMEY® Pedestal Foam. Soak the foam in water until completely saturated, then place atop the pedestal or the column for a flat surface; gently press the stems of your flowers into the foam, designing until you’ve completed your perfect arrangement. The foam will keep it balanced with ease atop the pedestal, secure and gorgeous. There will be no need to worry about pesky vases, and the cascading arrangement you create will be the center of attention for a wonderful event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the LOMEY Pedestal Foam, Large
- Flower Care
- 3 inch cage with OASIS® Floral Foam with a solid flat base for adding a fresh floral accent to your Column or Pedestal display.
- Can also be used in baskets and other smaller containers.
- For use with fresh flowers.
- Genuine LOMEY® professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.