LOMEY Designer Dish 9 Inch
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Give a classy, simple, and elegant accent to your pedestal or column arrangement with the LOMEY® Designer Dish. Prep your pedestal or column by placing it onto your desired surface, then place the designer dish atop the pedestal and follow with your designed arrangement letting the greenery and blooms cascade down the high-rise. The accent will help make the columns and pedestals balance to compliment the natural look of your flowers and create a gorgeous contrast for a unique and exciting look at any event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
- 9 inch diameter flat dish with a 1 inch lip.
- 12 per case
- Use to dress up a column or pedestal display, or can serve as a base for any floral design.
- For use with fresh flowers.
- Genuine OASIS™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse.
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us deliver directly to you.
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
+ FiftyFlowers reserves the right to accept or reject any return item during COVID because of product handling.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.