LOMEY Adhesive, 3.2 oz. tube
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
For superior bonding with any floral product for the quickest, easiest and best possible designing experience, use LOMEY® Adhesive. Simply place a small amount of the adhesive onto the surface of your choice, wait until the adhesive turns slightly tacky, and then press the object you want to secure to the surface against the glue until dry; the bond will stay permanently, making it excellent for transportation, dealing with weather and other possible variables at your event. The adhesive will make your event simpler and less frustrating for you with the ease of dealing with a powerful adhesive in any condition.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the LOMEY Adhesive, 3.2 oz. tube
- Flower Care
- Specially formulated to permanently bond all components in the LOMEY® Design Systems Line
- Dries clear and is completely waterproof
- For use with fresh flowers
- Genuine LOMEY™ professional grade floral products shipped directly from Smithers OASIS™ warehouse
- Shipping included in listed price - save time and let us delivery directly to you
- Non-perishable supplies are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
+ FiftyFlowers reserves the right to accept or reject any return item during COVID because of product handling.
Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.