Light Orange Wholesale Carnations
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Carnations are traditional flowers with a ruffled, ball-shaped bloom. This variety features light orange petals with golden peach tones. These award winning, standard size Carnations are shipped fresh from our South American farms directly to your doorstep. Shipping is free! Offered in packs of 150, 200 and 300 stems.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Light Orange Wholesale Carnations
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 20 inches
Symbolism: Carnations represent health and love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Carnation Flowers are available year-round. *
- If your suggested delivery date is not available, please contact customer care.
- This flower is shipped in 25 stem bunches.
- Carnations feature one bloom per stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- The picture included of the flowers in a vase is one bunch.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
These flowers were beautiful and a great filler in centerpieces
These are fabulous. They arrived looking good, and just continued to get better. They opened up well for the wedding but actually kept opening fuller even after the event. They were easy to work with and very durable.
I have to say looking back at my wedding, the flowers were my favorite of all the details. The selection on this website is great and I had such a hard time selecting what I wanted! I eventually ordered my roses from FiftyFlowers and my hydrangeas from Sam's. I do wish that I ordered my hydrangeas from FiftyFlowers as well! The transaction with FiftyFlowers and quality of the blooms surpassed my experience with Sam's!
The blooms were exactly what I envisioned for my bouquets and I LOVED the color and delicate blooms. I wished I choose a delivery date a day sooner than I did, the David Austin roses could have opened up a little more but they were still beautiful nonetheless. I had so many compliments on the flowers.
I definitely recommend this website for those DIY brides. Customer Service is great and Fiftyflowers will always keep you updated on the status of your order! Smoothest transaction I've ever had. Flowers are fresh and beautiful!
We were giving single flowers to each girl on the drill team after the showcase performance as a good luck for the upcoming competition. The rest of the flowers were sold to friends and family to give after their Dazzlers performance. These were the most fresh, vibrant, gorgeous flowers we have ever bought! They lasted 2 weeks after the event!