Lavender Spring Minimony Wedding Collection
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
See below for product details! This product must be ordered three weeks in advanced.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Lavender Spring Minimony Wedding Collection
- Flower Care
The recommended delivery date for this product is 3 days before your event. If your event is on a Saturday, the recommended delivery is on Wednesday.
The flowers and colors of the wedding collection are not customizable.
Average Width Bridal Bouquet: 10 to 12 inches
Average Length Bridal Bouquet: 12 to 15 inches
Elopement Package includes:
1 Bridal Bouquet
Intimate Package includes:
1 Bridal Bouquet
3 Bridesmaid Bouquets
4 Pin-on Corsages
Bridal Bouquet: 44 total stems of lavender rose, peach rose, white rose, white garden rose, lavender alstroemeria, pink disbud, lavender stock, lavender scabiosa, white veronica, succulent, white snapdragon, lavender disbud, gunnii eucalyptus, and silver dollar eucalyptus.
Bridesmaid Bouquets: 32 total stems of lavender rose, peach rose, white rose, lavender alstroemeria, pink disbud, lavender stock, lavender scabiosa, white veronica, white snapdragon, lavender disbud, gunnii eucalyptus, and silver dollar eucalyptus.
Boutonniere: Lavender poms, baby eucalyptus and gunnii eucalyptus.
Corsage: Baby eucalyptus, gunnii eucalyptus, white veronica, and lavender stock.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
*** Due to the flower design coordination, no cancellations will be accepted within 36 days of delivery.
Your Wedding Collection flowers are shipped direct from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. For your convenience, a Care Instructions card will accompany your flowers. Please follow the care instructions to ensure proper care and handling.
- Upon delivery, remember to bring flowers indoors immediately. Use scissors to cut and remove all outer plastic straps. Next, carefully remove the top of the box and inspect your flowers. Verify that the contents match your order. If you have any questions about your wedding flowers, please contact us immediately at 1-877-50-ROSES (877-507-6737).
- Your wedding arrangements are firmly attached to an inner tray which you will need to remove. The following will be easier if another person assists you. To remove the tray, use one hand to firmly hold the outside of the box, and use your other hand to pull upwards on the tray until it is free from the outer structure. At this point you can throw away the outer portion of the box.
- Remove the arrangements from the box, starting with the smaller pieces first. Take caution not to bump the pieces against the side of the box or against the other flower arrangements.
- Boutonnieres and Corsages: When removing the boutonniere or corsage, remove both the arrangement and the water tube together. To do this, place one hand on the bottom of the water tube and the other hand on the upper lip of the tube. In one firm yet gentle motion, press both upward on the bottom of the water tube and pull upward on the top of the tube so that the water tube gently slides out. Do not push or pull on the arrangement itself.
- Bouquets and Centerpieces: Before removing the large arrangements, fill up vases or containers with 3 to 4 inches of cool water. Be sure to add flower food and mix it thoroughly. You will need one vase or container for each large arrangement. Remove the larger bouquets one by one from the box. For each bouquet, firmly hold its stems in one hand and unfasten the Velcro strap that secures it in place with the other hand. Take caution not to bump the flowers against the side of the box or any other arrangements.
- Hydrate your Boutonnieres and Corsages by holding the water tube in one hand, gently pull back the soft plastic top of the water tube. Do not remove the arrangement from the plastic top. In one hand you will be holding the water tube, and in the other hand, the arrangement with the plastic top still attached. Remove the cotton wrap around the flower stems and fill the water tube with fresh water that has been mixed with flower food. Place the arrangement back in the tube and seal it. Do not at any time push, pull, or apply pressure to the flower arrangement. Doing so may potentially damage the flowers. Repeat this procedure with all the small arrangements. Place the boutonnieres and corsages in a refrigerator away from fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables release gases which may damage your flowers. Also ensure that the refrigerator’s temperature is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Freezing temperatures will damage your flowers.
- Bouquets and Centerpieces: Remove all wrapping, including the plastic bag AND the sponge. These kept your bouquet hydrated throughout the delivery process. Immediately place the bouquet in one of the previously prepared vases or containers. Make the sure water level is lower than the ribbon. You do not want the water touching the ribbon or any part of the flower decoration. Repeat these steps for each remaining large arrangement. Add water daily as needed. Do NOT put the bouquets or centerpieces in the refrigerator. It is not necessary.
- Store your flowers in a cool dry location, with a room temperature between 35 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The cooler the temperature, the fresher your arrangements will be until ready to use. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures.