Lavender Airbrushed Baby's Breath
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add Lavender Airbrushed Baby's Breath to your next event. One of the most popular and classic filler flowers on the market, we've added a delicate lavender touch to these petite blooms. Pair these dainty lavender blooms with Paper White Garden Roses and Salal Lemon Leaves for a classic bouquet.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Lavender Airbrushed Baby's Breath
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 28 to 32 inches
Symbolism: Baby’s Breath represents everlasting love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Baby’s Breath is available year round.*
- This flower is shipped in a grower’s bunch typically between 5 to 9 stems with a minimum weight of 280 grams.
- Baby’s Breath features a clustered spray of tinted blooms.
- Small Blooms will have a cluster of flowers per lateral that are an average .5 cm in width.
- Big Blooms are approximately 1 cm in width.
- The blooms are tinted using a solid color as the base flower. Our post harvest team sprays a special flower paint to tint the leaves. The tint might rub off from the plant and temporarily stain hands. Wear gloves when processing and designing with the plants.
- The color of this tinted flower may vary to some degree. Flowers react differently to tints. Some blooms may not absorb the tint 100% and the color may be darker on some than on others. Also, the tint may affect the color of the veins, branches and leaves.
- Glittered Baby’s Breath excessively sheds. This is standard with glitter products.
- If this plant is submerged, the flower tint may color the water slightly.
- Baby's Breath is also known as Gypsophila.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 to 10 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)