Larkspur Lavender Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add shape and definition to arrangements and centerpieces with Larkspur Lavender Flowers. Larkspur has a long stem covered in star-shaped, dainty blooms. The blooms have green-and-white centers, which are surrounded by ruffled lavender petals. Use this larkspur to add height to wildflower-inspired arrangements by pairing with blooms like skyline yellow roses, white spray bulk roses, hypnotic purple phlox flowers, and el aleli purple flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Larkspur Lavender Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Each stem features multiple blooms running the length of the stem.
- Larkspur is shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Average stem length is a minimum of 20 inches and a maximum of 27.5 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Our wedding day was the best day ever. We had perfect weather, amazing food, family and friends supporting us, an intimate ceremony, and a total party of a reception. I'm obsessed with so many details from our day, and our flowers are no exception. I have always loved flowers, so I knew they would definitely be a key feature on our wedding day. However, after getting estimates around $6.000, I knew we would have to find an alternative to a florist. I found FiftyFlowers thanks to Reddit and chose them over other sites due to the variety of flowers available. I highly, highly recommend doing the complimentary consultation; Chloe recommended options that I hadn't found in my own search of the site and made sure I stayed within our budget.
To prepare, we purchased the Floral Crown Kit, ribbon, pins, 8 non-BPA buckets from Home Depot, and some glass vases from the Dollar Tree (for the anemones and ranunculus that are too short for buckets). Our delivery was split over two days as we went with the recommended time frames, but it worked out perfectly. On both delivery days, we just focused on getting all of the flowers cut and hydrated and happy. The day before the wedding, we finished the de-thorning/de-leafing process and started to put them in the groupings that I liked for each bouquet. It wasn't until the morning of the wedding that we did the actual wrapping of the bouquets and final cuts. I also put together our floral arch that morning, but it came together quickly because I opted to just glue flowers to a pre-made garland. Honestly, the entire process from delivery to set-up was so simple and took way less time than I was anticipating.
My vision perfectly came together and when I look at pictures, I feel a bit of pride over the fact that I did all of that! I'm not a DIY person at all so I was nervous about how it would turn out, but now I wouldn't change a thing. Not only did we save a **** ton of money, but every flower was beautiful and helped make our day perfect.
My name is Rosemary, person on the right in the pic, and I have been designing with flowers for many years. Fifty Flowers is my FAVORITE supplier for my floral arrangements! The floral quality is "the best" I have ever seen and the customer service is stellar! I cannot express my joy and gratitiude to this company for enabling me to dazzle everyone at events and gatherings.
My friend asked if I would do the honor of being her florist AND maid of honor!! I said yes and the rest is history!