Larkspur Farm Mix Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Make perfect summertime arrangements with Larkspur Farm Mixes. Larkspur are the ideal summer flower, with multiple, star-shaped blooms that run along their long stems. This mix includes a wide range of colors, from hot pink to purple and from white to lavender; you will receive a random mix of these stunning colors based on availability. Use this pack to create wildflower-inspired weddings, or for simple rustic centerpieces.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Larkspur Farm Mix Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 to 27.5 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Each stem features multiple blooms running the length of the stem.
- Larkspur is shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Our farm mix pack features an assortment of beautiful colors. The colors and quantity of each are chosen at the time of preparing your order based on available inventory.
- The photo is an example of the possible color assortment. Bunches will not arrive pre mixed.
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I loved these flowers. They look like you just picked them out of your own garden.
Well our wedding got flipped, turned upside down, because of COVID! We had to move the venue from our favorite city, Santa Barbara, to our home town of Thousand Oaks. We ended up having it in a backyard but it couldn't have been more perfect! The flowers were absolutely lovely but opened way too fast, so I wish I would have not received them until the Thursday before the wedding, vs. the Wednesday they suggest. Other than that, the color scheme fit my wedding to a tee! I would order from fifty flowers again in a heartbeat, they made my wedding extra special and saved me tons of money!
I was told by many florists here in central Ohio that blush peonies for a July 4th wedding were not possible. Fifty flowers made the impossible a reality for me. My 160 blush peonies arrived 3 days before my wedding and lasted well over a week. The service team could not have been more helpful when it came to preserving and caring for my flowers. I was able to call, text or email and get a speedy, polite response. The peonies were a show stopper and looked absolutely stunning in my bouquet and centerpieces. I would use fifty flowers again no doubt and would 100% recommend them.
Even though the couple I was creating flowers for was on a tight budget, I still managed to create the bouquet the bride dreamed of. The flowers were really fresh and great to work with! I will definitely refer FiftyFlowers to all my friends. Thank you!
I just wanted to leave a quick note of thanks for the beautiful carnations I ordered for my wedding. They arrived just as the website said they would and today is the following Tuesday and those flowers are still alive and pretty. Thank you. I can't tell you how much I was able to save on my florals with your website. Brides to be...trust this site!