Iwed Welcome Flower Box
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
We are delighted that you have chosen to share your love for flowers with us, and we can't wait to see your creativity bloom. Here is a box of flowers just for you! You can use these blooms to start practicing before you start your course. We believe that flowers have the remarkable power to bring joy, create lasting memories, and convey emotions. Through your journey with us, we hope you will find inspiration, connection, and a sense of fulfillment in the world of floral design.
With Blossoming Regards,
The IWED Floral Team
*This combo has a growers bunch of pink spray roses, peach mini carnations, purple dianthus, peach hypericum berries, green parvoifolia, and variegated pittosporum.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Iwed Welcome Flower Box
- Flower Care
This flower kit includes a variety of grower bunches that includes a focal, filler, line & greenery stems, the possibilites are endless. This kit arrives in bulk so you can tap into your creative side & create stunning arrangements! Click here to learn more about designing with our flower kits and their potiential design inspirations.
- This DIY Combo Pack recipe will feature grower bunches of pink spray rose, peach mini carnations, purple dianthus, peach hypericum berries, green parvifolia, and variegated pittosporum.
- Availability: Year-Round
- Average Height: 20 inches
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you recieve will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market condiitons. We do our best to keep our proces as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occassionally.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)