Italian Ruscus and Nagi Greens Garland
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Italian Ruscus and Nagi Greens Garland is sure to add elements of garden-fresh romance to your special day. Drape in front of the cake or drink table and tie each end with a ribbon or enhance the banquet table by using it as a runner rather than using low centerpieces. This greenery adds natural texture with stunning hues of green in each leaf. Add interest with Purpleberry Carnations that can easily be slid into the greenery.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Italian Ruscus and Nagi Greens Garland
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Garland Width: 5 to 6 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- This garland is made with fresh Italian Ruscus and Nagi greens.
- Garlands will have a greenery scent.
- The length of garland sections cannot be customized.
- Garlands with a length of 50 ft and above will come in sections of 25 ft.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands, this could result in unraveling or weakening of the structure of the garland.
- Garlands last an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Our garlands are created to be one-sided, the side with exposed wire should face the table.
- Bulk garlands tend to shed. This is absolutely normal. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for complete details on how to properly care for your garlands.
- Since greenery is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this garland may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Garlands are shipped directly from our garland greenery farm. Simply follow the steps below to keep your garlands fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the garlands.
- Keep the garlands in the box and store them in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need to store them in the refrigerator.
- After removing the garland from the box to begin decorating, you can mist with water to keep it looking fresh longer.
- It is normal for the garland to shed.