Hyacinth Peach Flower January to April
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a romantic touch to soft, springtime arrangements with Hyacinth Peach Flowers. Hyacinth have small, star-shaped blooms, which cluster together to make a single, cylindrical bloom. These blooms have a sweet peachy color, with slight pink undertones throughout. This is perfect for lush, garden-inspired arrangements. Pair with blooms like dark pink tulips, premium white and purple lilac flowers mix, peony roses peach ruffles, and white rice flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Bloom Size: Average of 4 to 6 inches tall and 2.5 to 3.5 inches in diameter
Stem Length: A minimum of 12 inches and a maximum of 20 inches
Symbolism: Hyacinth represents faithfulness.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Hyacinth is a seasonal product. This variety is available January through April.*
- Each stem features a cluster of small blooms.
- This flower is shipped with 5 stems per bunch.
- Hyacinth flowers can have a strong floral fragrance.
- The expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Check out this video of hyacinth blooming
*Hyacinth Flowers have fluctuating availability during the summer wedding season. If your desired delivery date is not available on the calendar, please contact customer care to discuss current availability.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Hyacinth flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from growing in the water and to give added nutrients to the Hyacinth flowers. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Leaves will mold or rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems under running water diagonally approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Hyacinth flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your Hyacinth flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your Hyacinth flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.