Hot Raspberry Alstroemeria Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Find fresh hot pink flowers at FiftyFlowers.com. Also known as peruvian lilies, these alstroemeria display hot raspberry pink petals with dark freckles. With 3 to 5 blooms on each stem, this hot raspberry flower would be a great filler flower to add some color to your event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Hot Raspberry Alstroemeria Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 4 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches in diameter
Average Stem Length: Minimum of 18 inches
Symbolism: The meaning of Peruvian Lily is 'wealth, prosperity, fortune or friendship.' Send Peruvian Lilies to show how much you care for your friends.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Tuesday.
- Peruvian Lilies are available year round.*
- This Peruvian Lily features hot pink petals with raspberry tones and dark freckles. The amount and intensity of each tone may vary depending upon Mother Nature.
- Each stem has an average of 3 to 5 blooms.
- Peruvian Lilies are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Peruvian Lilies are also known as Alstroemeria.
- Upon arrival, your flowers will look wilted, the colors may appear different and the blooms will be closed. This is completely expected with this type of flower! Follow our simple care instructions so the flowers can thrive and develop into a stunning addition to your floral arrangements.
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care to arrange a possible rush delivery.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days, with proper care and handling.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Calling 4 days (3 business days, really) before my private wedding/elopement, I should have gotten laughed off the phone. I probably should have gotten someone who wasn't located in this country or at the very least, gotten my order messed up. But instead, I got a dream. A *real* dream come true! I had wanted Billy Balls as my wedding flowers from the moment I got engaged (maybe before, actually). Traveling from Baltimore to New Orleans for my wedding meant I would do a fake bouquet. I thought it would be just fine if my photographer used a nice soft filter and no one would ever notice. When I told this to my mom, step-mom, and girlfriends it was met with quite a bit of opposition. They told me that I can't be a gardener who grows roses, dahlias, and peonies, and then go to a craft store to buy flowers?!?!? It just wouldn't be me! After rummaging through the wedding industrial complex and all of the other offerings that the internet provided, I found myself here. Once here, I called. Once I called, I spoke to the most amazing real life recent bride herself who was every bit as understanding of a last minute bride (she too, had eloped) without one ounce of told-ya-so or judgment. She had taste and style and shared it selflessly, but all while appreciating my frugality. She absolutely made my dreams come true. My order was one hundred percent perfect. My flowers actually arrived to the hotel a DAY ahead of me. The hotel was incredibly accommodating, bordering on excited, to have such an amazing and large quantity of beautiful flowers to view for a day prior to my arrival. When I posted the wedding pictures to my account on a social networking website, the flowers got as many compliments as I did! I was so pleased to see that others enjoyed them as much as me. And to know that *I* arranged them and styled them in a manner best suited to my desires, and my husband's taste, was a way that I could add a personal touch to nature's beauty on our day.